• Vince Kingston
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
10 Apr 2013 08:43 by Vince Kingston #19039

Vince Kingston created the topic: Cph X-Wings - League Play

Good morning everyone!

Now that I've indoctrinated hooked a number of you with X Wing, I just want to say that within the next couple of weeks the Copenhagen X Wings ( www.facebook.com/groups/cphxwings/ ) will be starting league play. Some of the details are still being worked out, but the highlights are:
  • 50kr entry fee - this will go towards prizes at the end of the season
  • Participants will be split up into divisions, where in you'll play a series of matches within your division, as well as the occasional match outside your division (this will depend on the number of players)
  • Standard FFG tournament rules will be in effect (100pt squadrons, mirror matches possible, osv).
  • Matches begin May 6th, with the regular season ending towards the end of September

I realize a number of you don't have access to squadrons yet (we're crossing our fingers that TRC will help invest in some) - so if you wish to join in, so long as your squadron selection doesn't interfere with the one I'll be fielding, we can arrange for those who join from TRC to play on Fridays using my fleet. I'll post up exactly what I have as far as cards & ships so those who wish to join in can.

I think that's about it for now - should you have any questions, please let me know!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mads F Halling

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2013 10:14 by David Gleerup #19056

David Gleerup replied the topic: Cph X-Wings - League Play

Hey Vince

That is a good innitiative and I would like to take part in it. Time and money is limited atm, my main focus is on Warhammer 40k and have interests in BloodBowl and Pathfinder (havent joined a group yet.. dont have enough time yet) but should be able to play some games in the x-wing league. I am still very new to the game and will likely lose all my games, but its important to support new stuff and its Star Wars, cant go wrong with that! ;) I will likely have to borrow some figures..

David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Start
  • Prev
  • Next
  • End
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Nyeste forum

• Kontaktperson - Figurspil

Marc Fornés-Sandorff

• Kontaktperson - Rollespil

René Nielsen